It's been a long time

I know it's been a while since my last post. But i wasn't inactive, on the contrary. I will post some works more often until the release of my final year projet in July.
Let's begin with two works i did this summer during my internship at Storybird Games.
The first one is a cartoon illustration (my forst and only one for now) for the online game : Battle Arena. And the second is  a screenshot of an ingame background. (i don't know what game)




Then a real life study i did two week ago.


- A fake 3D commercial for Wonderful Pistachios i did for school in a little more than a day. 

And for the final, the actual logos for my final year project called Madison. Only the logo for now, but i'll post an illustration this weekend and  maybe some concept art. So don't worry I just tease it,  but illustrations, concept art (environment/chara), even web-design are coming during the next three months ! 
actual but not final logo

You can also check out my tumblr : www.concept-054.tumblr.com for pre productions concept art and other painting studies.
And it's over for today but see you very soon ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire